Mary Ellen Wynn, D.D.S.
Dr. Mary Ellen Wynn has combined quality, comprehensive general dentistry with personalized care for every single person who walks through the door. Dr. Wynn graduated from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. She offers a full range of gentle and effective preventative, restorative, cosmetic and implant procedures. Her state-of-the-art office on the westside of Cincinnati includes technology for safely performing a conservative dental treatment that produces natural-looking results.
Dr. Wynn was named Top Dentist 2015 by the Cincinnati Magazine. Not only is Dr. Wynn great at treating teeth, she’s also tremendous at treating you. When Dr. Wynn’s wearing her white lab coat, we like to think of her as our knight in shining armor. Soon you might as well.
- Cincinnati Dental Society – Former President
- Ohio State Dental Board – Former Secretary
- The Commission on Dental Competency Assessments – Board Examiner
- American Board of Dental Examiners, Inc., Ohio State Dental Board – Representative
- Ohio Dental Association House of Delegates – Alternate Delegate
- American College of Dentists – Fellow
- International College of Dentists – Fellow, Deputy Regent
- American Dental Association, House of Delegates – Alternate Delegate
- American Dental Association, Council on Access, Prevention and Interprofessional Relations – Member
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Craig Friesinger, D.D.S.
Dr. Craig Friesinger grew up in Cincinnati and attended Xavier University. He continued his education at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, earning his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1978. Dr. Friesinger owned his practice in Ohio for many years before retiring in 2004 due to health issues. Able to practice again, Dr. Friesinger joined the Pure Smiles team in March 2022. Known for his gentle dentistry, Dr. Friesinger treats patients as if they are family.
Dr. Friesinger and his wife enjoy spending time with their four daughters and eight grandchildren. His hobbies include golf and motorsports.
Celeana Lambing, DDS
Dr. Lambing graduated with her D.D.S. in May 2022 from The Ohio State University and also holds a Bachelor of Science in Biology from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry.
Dr. Lambing has strong interpersonal skills and enjoys educating and building relationships with her patients. She has experience in complex and multidisciplinary treatment, restorative, fixed, root canal therapy and treatment planning. In addition, she has also spent time volunteering with The Oral Health Improvement through Outreach Project (The Ohio Project), Give Kids a Smile, and the Head Start Program.