We will maximize your health insurance benefits!
Your First Visit
If this is your first visit to our office, you’re in for a treat! Our team does dentistry differently, and we pride ourselves on providing high-quality, individualized care for each and every patient. What can you expect during your first visit? You tell us! Whatever your needs, comfort preferences, or questions may be, we’re here to address them and put your mind at ease. We look forward to meeting you!
#1 Rated Dentist On
Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- Are you missing more than one tooth?
- Do you currently wear dentures?
- Are you looking for a long-lasting solution for your missing teeth?
- Do you struggle with advanced gum disease?
- Has the removal of several teeth been recommended by your dentist?
- Has your smile suffered from severe tooth decay?
- Are your teeth shifting or unstable?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should visit our office. Our staff would be more than happy to go over with you the options that we provide. We are confident that we have the solution to fit your needs, and to make your experience a pleasant one. Your well-being is our top priority and your comfort is important to us! We look forward to assisting you.
What Types Of Implants Do We Have To Choose From?
All-on-4 work by securing dentures with four dental implants. All four implants work together to create a foundation for your restoration. By doing this, the dentures have a permanent solution and never have to be removed. With All-on-4, you can have a long-lasting, restored smile that will fully replace all of your teeth on your upper or lower jaw.
A single dental implant replaces one missing tooth by placing an abutment, post and dental crown. The abutment and post work together to replace the root of the tooth. Then the dental crown is placed to complete the restoration process. The dental crown is color-matched to your surrounding teeth and made to blend in naturally to restore your smile.
Our state-of-the-art technologies ensure accuracy, efficiency and comfort. Our dental equipment is safe, effective and well-maintained. Check out the dental technologies we utilize in our office, listed below.
- 3-D X-Ray Imaging (Cone Beam) – Complete digital images can be taken in just one single scan. 3D X-ray Imaging is convenient and quick, while providing your dentist with detailed imaging for treating your smile.
- Panoramic X-Ray – A panoramic x-ray provides your dentist with 2D imaging of your entire mouth, helping in diagnosis and treatment for implants, orthodontic work and more.
- Cephalometric X-Ray – Most often used for orthodontic treatment, the cephalometric x-ray (ceph x-ray) helps your dentist in planning more accurately for treatment.
- Digital X-Rays – Digital x-rays are immediately available on-screen. This allows your dentist to enhance images to get a better look, share imaging with specialists if needed and easily save the digital files for future reference.
Intra-oral imaging gathers images of the mouth from a pen-like tool. This imaging helps your dentist in diagnosing problems with the teeth and gums.
Computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) have improved the way restorations are designed. Using this technology allows your dentist to create a precise and well-made restoration such as a crown, veneer or dental bridge.
This device is used in root canal therapy. The rotary endodontic handpiece works by cleaning and shaping the canal during the root canal treatment.
The VELscope is used in detecting signs of oral cancer. Oral cancer screening is very effective in diagnosing and treating symptoms early, and this device helps your dentist identify signs of oral cancer that he wouldn’t be able to see otherwise.
Clear aligners are a convenient and more comfortable way of straightening teeth. With removable clear aligners, the results can be seen faster without the hassle of metal brackets and braces.
Soft tissue laser treatment is used in the reshaping or shrinking of gums. Treatments can include eliminating gum disease, treating cold sores and improving a ‘gummy’ smile.
Online scheduling allows you to pick the date and time that works best for you for an upcoming visit. With upcoming slots available to view, you can quickly and conveniently set up your next appointment!
Save time with our tablet check-in. Simply use one of our tablets at the time of your arrival to get checked in for your appointment quickly.
Pay for treatments and visits online. With online payments available, dental treatments can be paid for easily and save you from taking the time to make an in-office payment.
YOUR FIRST VISIT, YOUR WAY!
Welcome To Pure Smiles!
We strive to make every visit convenient, comfortable and productive. Part of that convenience includes our three locations so you can find an office closest to home. Our kids’ center helps the little ones enjoy their visit and other amenities make it enjoyable for the rest of the family as well. Up-to-date technology, efficient equipment and a team that cares will be available at each visit. We look forward to helping you maintain a healthy smile and reach all of your smile goals!