At Pure Smiles, we are committed to providing you with superior dental treatment for a price that is easy on your budget. For our patient’s benefit, we offer a variety of payment options to make this possible.
We can take cash, checks, and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover). We are also pleased to offer help through CareCredit which offers low- and no-interest financing options for those with tight budget needs. Please feel free to call and let our knowledgeable office staff share with you the multiple options that are available. We will explain the choices thoroughly and make every effort to meet your dental and financial needs.
We are pleased to honor many insurance plans and are listed as a preferred provider with Aetna, Anthem 300, Delta Dental, DHA, United Health Care, and Metlife. If you have an insurance plan that covers dental treatment, you will see reduced personal costs on many treatments. Since insurance policies can vary, we will review your policy and help you determine the best course of action. We will also file your paperwork to make a claim once the treatment is started.
It is important for you to remember that insurance is a benefit to you and your family. Once the treatment is underway, should your benefits change the financially responsible party will be accountable for any and all charges.
Please call the office to confirm whether your insurance is currently covered.
Join the Pure Smiles Healthy Smiles Plan!
No Insurance? No Worries! At Pure Smiles, we want to create the possibility for you to care for your dental needs, even if you don’t have dental insurance!
- 2 Healthy Mouth cleanings per year
- 2 Dental Exams per year
- All x-rays needed to complete exam
- Fluoride Therapy (one-time application)
- 1 Dental Emergency Exam
- 15 % off all other services for the year (fillings, crowns, implants, etc.)
*Some exclusions apply
- No waiting periods
- No deductibles
- No maximum payments
- No exclusions or complicated contracts
- Great savings
- Patients cannot use other dental coverage or dental insurance plans in conjunction with the HSP.
- The fee for the HSP is for included services and represents a discount of those services.
- The fee for HSP is not a membership fee.
- Any unused services are not transferable to other patients and don’t roll over from year to year.
- The same anniversary date will be used for all members of a family.
- The year of service begins on the date the patient pays the fee.
- Must be over 18 to sign up for the plan.
If you are in search of an in-house dental plan in Delaware, OH, call our office today to find out how you can take advantage of these dental benefits!
Give our office a call (740) 524-7421 or fill out the form.