We will maximize your health insurance benefits!
Free First Visit
Did somebody say free? We welcome you to come in for your first visit without needing to pull out your wallet! At Pure Smiles, we want you to get somewhere with your dental care…without having to spend money to get your foot in the door. You see, we want your dental benefits to help you when you’re in need of treatment, without having to be used on your first visit.
#1 Rated Dentist On
Are You a Candidate for Sedation?
- Do you have trouble sitting still?
- Do dental visits give you anxiety?
- Do you have a sensitive gag reflex?
- Do local anesthetics seem to never fully work for you?
- Are you sensitive to pain?
- Have you had bad dental experiences in the past?
- Do you have back or neck pain?
- Do you suffer from jaw pain?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should visit our office. Our staff would be more than happy to go over with you the options that we provide. We are confident that we have the solution to fit your needs, and to make your experience a pleasant one. Your well-being is our top priority and your comfort is important to us! We look forward to assisting you.
What Types of Sedation Are There?
Oral sedation works by your dentist administering a pill before treatment. The oral sedation goes to work within minutes and helps you feel relaxed and at ease. This type of sedation is a simple way to help you feel completely comfortable throughout your dental visit and any treatment needed.
IV Sedation is given by one of our professionals and lasts during your entire visit. With the sedation given through an IV throughout your visit, it allows your dentist to raise or lower the strength of the sedation as needed. With IV Sedation, you’re able to fully rest while your dentist works on your smile.
Nitrous Sedation is given through a facial mask and goes to work within minutes. You will be able to respond to your dentist if needed, but will not be bothered by surrounding sounds or smells. As soon as the mask is removed, the effects of sedation will begin to wear away.
Our state-of-the-art technologies ensure accuracy, efficiency and comfort. Our dental equipment is safe, effective and well-maintained. Check out the dental technologies we utilize in our office, listed below.
- 3-D X-Ray Imaging (Cone Beam) – Complete digital images can be taken in just one single scan. 3D X-ray Imaging is convenient and quick, while providing your dentist with detailed imaging for treating your smile.
- Panoramic X-Ray – A panoramic x-ray provides your dentist with 2D imaging of your entire mouth, helping in diagnosis and treatment for implants, orthodontic work and more.
- Cephalometric X-Ray – Most often used for orthodontic treatment, the cephalometric x-ray (ceph x-ray) helps your dentist in planning more accurately for treatment.
- Digital X-Rays – Digital x-rays are immediately available on-screen. This allows your dentist to enhance images to get a better look, share imaging with specialists if needed and easily save the digital files for future reference.
Intra-oral imaging gathers images of the mouth from a pen-like tool. This imaging helps your dentist in diagnosing problems with the teeth and gums.
Computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) have improved the way restorations are designed. Using this technology allows your dentist to create a precise and well-made restoration such as a crown, veneer or dental bridge.
This device is used in root canal therapy. The rotary endodontic handpiece works by cleaning and shaping the canal during the root canal treatment.
The VELscope is used in detecting signs of oral cancer. Oral cancer screening is very effective in diagnosing and treating symptoms early, and this device helps your dentist identify signs of oral cancer that he wouldn’t be able to see otherwise.
Clear aligners are a convenient and more comfortable way of straightening teeth. With removable clear aligners, the results can be seen faster without the hassle of metal brackets and braces.
Online scheduling allows you to pick the date and time that works best for you for an upcoming visit. With upcoming slots available to view, you can quickly and conveniently set up your next appointment!
Pay for treatments and visits online. With online payments available, dental treatments can be paid for easily and save you from taking the time to make an in-office payment.
YOUR FIRST VISIT IS FREE!
Welcome To Pure Smiles!
We strive to make every visit convenient, comfortable and productive. Part of that convenience includes our three locations so you can find an office closest to home. Our kids’ center helps the little ones enjoy their visit and other amenities make it enjoyable for the rest of the family as well. Up-to-date technology, efficient equipment and a team that cares will be available at each visit. We look forward to helping you maintain a healthy smile and reach all of your smile goals!