In recent months I have been in negotiations with Dr. Erik Risolvato of Lima Dental Associates with the intention of merging our two dental practices. I fully anticipate that this new endeavor will be most beneficial to you, the dental patient. After many inquiries regarding retirement, I can assure you that this is a merger and not a retirement measure on my behalf. The merger of these two practices will provide you, the patient, with multiple benefits:
- Continued care with Dr. Roush
- Continued care with our existing staff including dental hygienist, Tracy Hatfield
- Expanded office hours and 24 hour emergency care.
- Acceptance of the widest variety of dental insurance plans including Delta Dental and other preferred provider plans.
- Increased access to the most current and advanced technology available in dentistry today. Some examples are:
- One appointment Cerec crowns;
- Digital x-ray technology;
- Cone beam radiography for optimal diagnosis;
- The most advanced implant training and technology available today.
- Access to dental professionals with outstanding professional training. My first hand experience with Dr. Risolvato is that he is a highly skilled technical dental professional with the patient’s best interest as his guiding principle. He has acquired the most sophisticated training available in dental diagnosis, implant surgery and restorative dentistry. These achievements place him in the highest level within the dental community.
- And considering the current economic state, we anticipate that this merger will enable us to provide you and your family with superior dentistry at decreased fees.
In summary, all aspects of services and personnel will remain the same. You will have the same dentist, the same dental hygienist, and the same support staff that currently serve you. The only change is that our services will be provided at a different location. Our existing facility at 1702 Allentown Rd. was closed as of Friday, July 29, 2011. That location will undergo remodeling with the intention of being converted into a dental clinic that will provide services for children and families covered by Medicaid. We feel it is important that we participate in providing treatment and services to those individuals.
As of Monday August 1, 2011, we will be located at 2115, Allentown Road, Lima, Ohio (click here for a map and directions). This location is 1/4 mile west of our current location (next to the Kewpee restaurant) where we look forward to continuing to provide you with the sameÂ level of personalized dental care that you have come to expect.
Stephen G. Roush, D.D.S.
Click here to go to our home page to learn more about Lima Dental Associates.